16 December, 2007

Flashback # 2

I guess its time to wield my pen to pen again... its been quite some time since i've posted anything. And i surely cant do myself justice if i dont record the memories of last sem which was the most significant sem so far, before the memories start fading...

Last sem started off with enough bossing around over my roomies for the very unforgivable fact that they being my roomies forgot to wish me on my b'day. A crime never to be forgotten or forgiven i enjoyed exemptions from making coffee or maggie or doing the dishes or even cleaning the room :p

Well, my new class, 2nd yr, eee, room no-3 in the CLC. First day i was awed to see the number... a class of 74!!! But thankfully due to Horizons, i came to know my class very well. I never realised my class had soooo much talent. And finally, in the midst of untimely practical exams and many other untimely events, my very dear class came out glorious in mano and grabbed the second overall position!!! How, dont ask... none of us expected... but there was "talent"!!! Im sorry if this is putting you off to sleep or if you think im boasting too much... but where else can i boast other than my very own blog!!!

Then came Festember, our cultural fest and along with it came Pirate Radio... True was the tagline of Festember- An epitome of joy, a swirl of creativity... swept us off our feet... hogging away to glory at dominoes, sipping cool blue to our heart's content, running around attending events and sitting all exhausted in the cad cam lab writing endless reports, taking pictures of the arts exhibition, attending workshops with friends, or even dancing to the tunes of O humdum suniyore with KK singing live on stage!!! Wowww those were the days... and before i could relish them with all my heart, they were over. Sigh!!!

The seoson of giving treats and getting treats never closes (thankfully) may it be in the dhaba outside the college gate or in meridian or even the very newly opened mc lawrance. And in the midst of everything, exams just come and go like an eternal reality. But thanks to the "Who cares???" attitude developed in college which helps one see through all these difficult times and never complain.

And there were those small instances which fail to grab our attention but somehow affects us... those long walks with friends, sharing the most insignificant detail with roommates and then making a big deal out of it, our mess boycotts, getting scolded my profs in labs, attending classes when all my friends were busy snoring in the hostle and poor me!!! I came a week late to college and thus my bunkscore counter started from 3 in each subject :( :(

I guess this has been my most unorganised post, but how can i help when all memories come rushing at the same time :)

signing off
Beautiful Mind

1 comment:

KC said...

You should've elaborated a bit more on the lab thing... :)... i'm planning on posting a whole article about machines lab...lol..
and yup... you caught just about everything that happened last sem... nice one...