16 May, 2009

HIiii !!!

I'm back again after a long long long break! It has been almost a year I suppose. And a year's span has seen a lot of events... some very good and some not so good. Third year has been the most hectic year so far leaving no time to sit back and relax! Oh god! I feel weird writing after so long! Im just not getting the flow.. but Ill try :)

Yaa so after a year full of events filled with fun, adventure, uncertainty, responsibility, disappointment etc etc I reached a point where the semester ended before my eyes and I was left crying! Ooppss I shouldnt have made this confession here.. but since it has come out I dont wish to erase. Crying because my dearest seniors were leaving. Through the 3 years I got very close to a few of them and shall truly miss not having them around! One very special group Ill miss is my Writers' Circle.. I loved all my seniors though they had all the fun pulling my leg, imitating me, making nicks, teasing me with possibly anyone under the sun (including Dr Loren Acton) LOL.. but how can I disagree I had my fun throughout being the centre of attention :P
Ohh I just hope that any of them is not reading it!

Okk.. after all the emotional stress, I end up here in Germany! Its been a week now that I have been here.. and I truly love it! My research guide says, "A small small girl in a big big world" Lol i guess Im the youngest at my workplace. And all I can say is that its beautiful here!

I think Germany deserves lots and lots of posts!
Now that i have time and content.. I vow to post more often :)

Guten Tag
Poornima
lol.. Im called Poor here :(

6 comments:

Panthera Tigris said...

Welcome back to the world of Blogging.
So you are in Germany now, cool. Will be waiting for some posts about the country.

Beautiful Mind said...

@ Panthera Tigris

Have u relocated ur blog?? I dont see any post!

Panthera Tigris said...

No, it is still there.

Coruscating Twinkle said...

WoW. You're ALIVE!! =)

Glad to see you back on the Blogger's realm Poori!!!

And WoW. GERMANY!!?? Awesome!!!!

el cid said...

So.. it is going to be 'Poor Poori' from now on I suppose.. :P

should I alert people on Facebook? ;)

Beautiful Mind said...

evil el sid!!!

Thank god Im not on facebook :P